Logo
  Thursday, December 12, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Russia's leading carmaker AvtoVAZ said on Thursday it had restarted
Russia's leading carmaker AvtoVAZ said on Thursday it had restarted its assembly line after a halt on Wednesday due to problems with auto parts supplies.

The plant had earlier received just 35% of the components it needed.

The supply problems emerged after the car manufacturer introduced a new payment scheme, which meant that just 30% of components supplied were paid for in cash, with AvtoVAZ using promissory notes from its own and affiliated banks to pay for the remaining 70% of deliveries.

AvtoVAZ briefly suspended production in early February over difficulties with suppliers.


Print Russia's leading carmaker AvtoVAZ said on Thursday it had restarted Bookmark Russia's leading carmaker AvtoVAZ said on Thursday it had restarted

Related News   
FebMarch 2009Apr
MoTuWeThFrSaSu
2324252627281
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
303112345