Logo
  Monday, October 14, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

A 7-year-old boy in southwest China has survived a 10,000-volt electric
A 7-year-old boy in southwest China has survived a 10,000-volt electric shock, local media reported on Friday.

The Chongqing Morning Post said He Haoyang, from China's Sichuan Province, was playing with wires in a field on March 8 when they suddenly broke.

"He fell down shortly after being shocked," china.org.cn cited the boy's mother Liu Jun as saying. "His friends shouted to him 'Run!' and he managed to run a few steps forward."

As a result, the boy escaped with just burns to his hands. Doctors could not find any other problems during his medical checkup.

Workers at a local power company said the boy survived because he managed to move away from the accident site, where the grass was left completely burned.


Print A 7-year-old boy in southwest China has survived a 10,000-volt electric Bookmark A 7-year-old boy in southwest China has survived a 10,000-volt electric

Related News   
FebMarch 2009Apr
MoTuWeThFrSaSu
2324252627281
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
303112345