Logo
  Sunday, February 28, 2021
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Vladimir Putin said Wednesday that the country's economy was robust enough to increase spending on the development of the armed forces
Russian President Vladimir Putin said Wednesday that the country's economy was robust enough to increase spending on the development of the armed forces. Speaking at a session of top military commanders, Putin said that by the end of 2015, the percentage of military spending invested in the development of the army and the navy should be raised to 70%, with the remaining 30% for maintenance. "Only this way will we be able to advance in substantial technical modernization of the armed forces rather than patching up holes," the president said.
Print Vladimir Putin said Wednesday that the country's economy was robust enough to increase spending on the development of the armed forces Bookmark Vladimir Putin said Wednesday that the country's economy was robust enough to increase spending on the development of the armed forces

Related News   
OctNovember 2005Dec
MoTuWeThFrSaSu
31123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
2829301234
567891011